Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sneak Peek of the "D" family!

The "D" family was a referral from one of my very first clients....I love meeting new families, and also shooting in new locations. We met at a very quaint garden in Wheaton, nestled back in a neighborhood. The setting was small and beautiful. I really loved the trees and fountain. All 4 kids did great. a few quirky "I am not so sure about this" smiles at the very start, but they truly warmed up quick and were super fun. I really liked how they all got along, any time I needed a giggle master I had a willing sibling! Mom and Dad were fabulous and sooo laid back, maybe it is something about having 4 kids, maybe not, but I can say that I've met several families lately with 4 kids, and these parents totally get it. Chaos, quiet, changing it up, they all roll with the punches. Enjoy the sneak peek, these are some of my favorites!
Carol











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!