Monday, June 8, 2015

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior "A"! Class of 2015

The "S" family was one of my very first clients. I photographed Mr."A"'s older sister and brother years ago:) It was sooo nice to see you again and to hear how the kids are all doing. Mr. "A" was a bit shy at first, like most senior guys...but its didn't take long for him to warm up. I loved the blue vintage sport jacket, which is special because it is actually Mr. "A' 's grandfathers jacket from many years ago. Once we had that on it  really put a smile on his face and we captured some fantastic serious looks too. Thank you for your patience while I worked to get these posted...I'm looking forward to sitting down with you soon!
Carol











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!