Friday, June 5, 2015

Urban "J" kiddos!

Baby "E" and big brother "L" had their first urban session yesterday. 9 months and 2 and a half....It was really like a big play date, as we chased, sang songs, and played with a vintage car, camera and chalk all through the downtown Naperville area:) Mom and my assistant both worked so hard with me as these ages can be a challenge with keeping them together and safe!Truly a fun session with many fun shots! I am just going through these, and came across the "money shot" of them together...and wanted to share this now! More by next week! I've added some more images, and love love these! So glad I brought my vintage kids camera- too sweet of "L"...I am not even into the suckers, but here are some favs so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!