Friday, June 7, 2013

Sneak Peek of Baby "I" turning 6 months!

I am on a roll with 6 month girls:) Ms. "I" was as cute as can be. We started out in the grass, but quickley realized after that as she curled her tiny toes and stared up at us, that the grass was not something she was liking.... this was not the way to get a smile!

After moving to the suitcase, and then the chair, we realized that we were going to have to pull out all the stops to get Ms. "I" to think we were funny! I accidentally "taught" Ms. I how to do a really big rasberry face- sorry about that:) it was really cute to see her watch and then do this back to us!

Mom and Dad were a huge help, and I appreciate your working so hard with me. After a clothing change, she clearly preferred the frilly pink dress:))) and a warm spot in the sun we got a couple of smiles and some super cute serious shots. Ms. "I proved to me that a smile does not make for a perfect picture every time- I am loving the coffee serious ones and hope you do too! I am working on the gallery and will email when it is ready to view. Please enjoy the sneak peek!













2 comments:

KL said...

Awesome pics...loving it! Anxiously waiting to see the rest of the shoot! Let me know if you need a light diffuser/reflector assistant :P . Dr./Mr. daddy "K"

Carol Graham Photography said...

I absolutely will- it worked out great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!