Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sneak Peek of Baby "S" 6 months!

I had the pleasure of photographing one of my favorite baby girls this past weekend...I first photographed her when she was the "bump":), then as a newborn, 3 months, and now as a happy smiley 6 month! One of the most rewarding aspects of what I do is being able to see these little ones grow each time. I think baby "S" actually recognizes me now, and it is so fun to see her trying to get my attention. I loved all the quirky smiles, and the toes on the chair with the tall grass...Mom, I cannot get enough of her! Thank you for working through a few delays with this crazy Spring weather and for always being open to ideas during our time together! I am loooking forward to seeing you at 9 months!
Carol









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!