Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sneak Peek of "F" Family and Cake Smash for Little "B"!

First of all I must thank Mrs. "F" for moving ahead with our family/cake smash session and staying positive that this wonderful "Spring" rain would give us time to get in our session:) It worked out perfectly as we arrived at the barn to dry skies! Mr. "B" is just turning one, and was a happy as can be sitting with Mom as we started out...I have broken my baby girl trend as he is the first baby boy this season for me. I loved the casual nature of our session and how easy going everyone was...little "B" was so cooperative- please be sure to tell him I said so:) After out near perfect family poses, we set up for the BIG cake smash,and mother nature decided to pour on us again:( Not to be stopped, we set up baby "B" just outside the picnic overhang as I sat under it to keep shooting..He did not seem to mind the rain one bit, and dove into that cake! At one point, I think he had two fistfuls of cake going in at once, all while smiling up at us when he wasn't eating! After pulling his hat off and checking under the cake plate for more fun :) we were finished! I am loving these pics, and have gotten 3 edited to share. I know that is a small tease, I promise to post more tomorrow. Thank you again for a great session and for holding out and being flexible with this weather.











C








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!