Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sneak Peek of "J" turning 3!

Photographing my own family can be a hard thing to do! Timing, availability etc. It is always a challenge. Knowing that my niece had just turned 3, and my Mom had her in Wheaton, the same day I was shooting near by, I sent a quick text, and was so happy they showed up right when I finished! Little Ms. "J" is my brothers daughter and is so stinking cute. She was a great listener, and very playful....she looks just like her Mom is some too! I loved all her expressions, and had the most fun tickling her! "J" has a way of squinching up her nose and looking at the sky when she smiles, so getting straight on smiles has been tough! The very next day at her party, I was in the house having pizza and she ran in with a big smile and said "Here you are! I was looking all over for you"! I guess she had a great time too! Enjoy the pictures...Aunt Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!