Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sneak Peek of Ms. "N"!

After her sister's cake smash, Mom had asked me to take a few of her daughter...we just photographed her older son for Senior pics and wanted to get all the kiddos! Ms. "N" was super photogenic and natural in front of the camera, I was so wishing we were in Urban Naperville and that I literally had hours, brick walls, steps and alleyways to work with! Seriously...that face is georgeous. As an artist, I can tell you that we were in the zone, even on a rainy day, with a backdrop...all I can say is WOW. Mom already knows that Ill be forwarding her modeling links- hint hint:) Big brother too. Ill post your gallery soon. Enjoy the sneak peek!
Carol





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!