Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sneak Peek of Newborn "E"!

I have gotten to know the "W" family quite well this year...first meeting big sister "I",  and then photographing the "bump" with Dad too:) Well baby "E' has arrived and is as cute as can be! Mom and Dad both have brown hair, while little "I" has beautiful really red hair...so when they arrived and "E" still had his hat on, I thought ok, they don't look alike:) Well...as soon as the hat came off, red hair- again! It is definitely in the genes, and these two are definitely going to look like siblings! Baby "E" was quite awake, for much of our time together, but once he finally fell asleep, he was super content, and smiling too:) Please enjoy the sneak peek, the gallery will post soon! I cant wait until they are old enough to photograph together.
Carol















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!