Monday, August 19, 2013

Sneak Peek of the "B" family!

Dont trust google maps:) I had sent the "B" family a link, which I never do:) and it helped guide them right into the neighborhood next to the park we chose for our family session:)...Thanks to our cell phones, we all ended up together. Baby "J" was as easy as can be...smiling most of the time and soooo cute! He has these super big eyes, and this impish look where he wrinkles up his nose, I cannot remember what Mom and Dad call this look....but it is super cute! We started by the water and ended in the park. My vintage suitcase made the perfect prop for baby "J" who is not quite sitting on his own! I love the relaxed feel to your images and hope you do too...the gallery will go up this week!
Thank you for a wonderful session!
Carol







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!