Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sneak Peek of the "H" family!

Heading out to the barn, I realized that one of the things I love most about my work, is photographing familes as their children grow. I feel like I really get to know them and have an important role in presrving their family memories....the "H family is one that I hold dear...I have photographed little "T" since he was a tiny baby, and now am working with his sister, just 1 year also too! I so loved that "achoo " received big smiles and was also rewarded with belly laughs ! During our session I had a "Photographer's Moment" It's a hard thing to explain, but its like knowing you "got" the shot before looking at it...I was right, and both Mom and Dad were super excited to one of the whole family:) After working with "T" and the family, Mom and I took "L" into the field to capture some pretty soft shots...I am in love with so many, its going to be hard to choose. I also used my new vintage girlie chair...Ms. "L had no  trouble scaling this, and promptly sat in it and smiled! Please enjoy the sneak peek, your gallery will post very soon. Now that the kiddos are back in school I am back to being pretty quick!
Carol









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!