Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sneak peek of "M" Family!

Its time for Family Holiday Pictures!
(hahaha) I told Mrs. "M" that I was going to use several of their family shots for my Holiday ad this year:) I think you can see why! Mrs. "M" I hope you are laughing! Seriously, September, and how nice the have this out of the way....Hmmmm. I wonder if I can photoshop my own family into this wonderful setting? Senior "T" the older daughter did her senior pictures with me a few months ago. I so loved working with her brother and sister! Mr. A" had better watch out as the girls are going to love his hair:) and I cannot wait to do "T"'s sisters senior pictures! This session was so fun, we had a ton of laughs and everyone was so easy to work with and relaxed. Mrs. "M" I did not post the AHHH photo of you, but it will be in the gallery! Mr. "M" thank you for being perfect in every shot! This is one quick image, many more to come later tonight.Please feel free to share this link with your family and friends, or to link it to your facebook page!
Carol




 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!