Friday, August 22, 2014

Sneak Peek of the "C" family!

We always have a great time working together...Mom and Dad are super laid back, and these kids are so fun and so cooperative. I rarely see brothers and sisters get along so well, and not do that thing when asked to hug or hold hands:) Meaning the ewww or no way, or do I have tooooo.....Love the closeness of these siblings. Mr. N- loved those sideways looks, "L" I could have posted a smiley pic, but your serious look is amazing..."N"  you were right about big brother making you laugh the most, and Ms. "M" your eyes are so bright in your pic- love their color:)  I'm so glad your family bid on my session to support the elementary school! The gallery will post soon. Please tell the kiddos again how great they are!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!