Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sneak Peek of the "S" couple and baby to be.....

When I met with Mrs. "S" I knew this was going to be a very artistic fun maternity session. Maternity sessions can be challenging because expecting Moms want to look beautiful, serene and playful, yet toward the end of a pregnancy, most aren't feeling their best:) We battled some rainy nights before getting an evening  again with rain that we decided to wait it out, and were so happy that the sun came out, in time to capture the looks we so wanted to get.  Dad was the perfect hubby, and worked with us the entire time to capture these shots. I love the white dress that you had made....I'm posting the sneak peek here, you have many more that will be in the gallery. I am also so excited to meet your new little one within the next month!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!