Monday, August 4, 2014

Sneak Peek of Newborn Baby "C"!

Introducing baby "C"!  "C" is the 4th baby girl in the family, and boy are these girls beautiful. Mom always has them dressed to the nines and is so great at coordinating their outfits:) We had a tall order with newborn, Sisters, family, and a 3 year old birthday pic to capture...along with a mailbox vintage shot...I was a bit skeptical that we would get everything in. Much to our surprise baby "C" was wonderful  and slept the entire session! I had a "plan" which for those of you know me included a start to finish idea of our flow:) However my creative side took over as always and we shot our entire session in the garden...which was beautiful and had great light!

 I have only edited one shot from our session, so I am sharing this now...It will be a few days before I add to the blog...cant wait to see what else we captured. Dad was a trooper, with moving props, furniture, bringing water and holding kiddos! Thank you so much Mr. "P" we could not have captured everything without you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!