Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sneak Peek of Baby "L" and her furry friend!

The "L" family and I finally got together when the weather became like "spring":) after trying to set a date for a couple of weeks. I had us set to go to a different location, but noticed these beautiful bluebells in bloom, and am so glad I changed our meeting place! "C" was super cooperative, and the best "dog" I have photographed with a little one! Baby "L" was adorable in her vintage romper and matching headband...sooo perfect for our setting! She didn't make a peep the whole session and was happy to sit on her blanket, in the flowers and next to "C" ! I had so much fun capturing you both with her at the end. Enjoy the sneak peek, the gallery will post soon!
Carol











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!