Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sneak peek of graduating Senior "M"! Class of 2015 Neuqua Valley High School!

Miss "M" and I had a fantastic time together as we visited one of my favorite locations for the first time this year! Spring can bring many surprises, so we found ourselves working with the trees and tall flowering spring wildflowers to get that magical light just right. "M"  has these amazing blue eyes and a good idea of what she'd like to do after graduation! It is always so exciting to hear! She was a trooper while I set up each spot and was so easy to work with! I have no idea how to cut down the number of amazing images we captured and hope you love these as much as I do! Ill be in touch about announcements.

Carol









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!