Thursday, May 28, 2015

sneak peek of Beautiful "J" celebrating her first communion!

Little girls in these beautiful white dresses are so sweet and fun to photograph. I love seeing the shay first smiles as they are so excited to be so fancy, and usually so nervous about the big event:) After a few snaps of the camera, the true smiles come out, and we are capturing beautiful images. Ms. "J" was especially sweet and made my whole weekend by asking at the end if she would see me again....she said "I hope so because you are really nice". Warmed my heart right on the spot:) I too hope to see you again "J" and to be able to capture more pretty smiles! Enjoy the sneak peek, the gallery will be right up!

Carol









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!