Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Neuqua Valley Senior Model "E"!



















































































Hi Ms. "E"! I was right, you are going to have a very hard time choosing your images. I know we went through over 8GB of memory card space, but WOW. I see a photo album in the future. You were awesome and I cannot thank you enough for exploring a new location with me! I love the shots by the horses and am so glad we played around in the sunlight to see what we could get. No more running for the shade for me. This location is definitely my new favorite-Barns, horses, white fences and wide open spaces...LOVE IT! To book a session here, please email or call and mention Senior "E". I apologize in advance for the horribly long trail of images I posted, I just could not get enough.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!