Monday, May 23, 2011

Sneak Peek of Newborn Twins :M & P"!
















Hello Mrs. and Mr. H! I am so excited for you to see a picture of your beautiful new babies, I had to post a few for you today! Hopefully you are getting some sleep. I have to tell you that for my very first twin newborn session, I could not have asked for it to go better. You were all so relaxed and easy to work with, that makes all the difference! A big thank you to my assistant who was wonderful helping pose the babies and keeping two quiet at once, and thank you to the heating pads, pacifiers, wipes and all those hands in the basket! The end result is well worth the sweat and time it takes to photograph such little people! Please tell big sister "L" what a fantastic job she did...I hope to photograph her soon...enjoy your mini sneak peek...I love the one where little "P" looks like he is sharing a secret with his twin sister...even with the pacifier, this is sooo precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!