Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sneak Peek of Senior "A"!



























Ms "A" is one of the most beautiful ambitious Seniors I have met! If I were as poised and level headed at that age...I can only imagine....seriously though, we had such a good time, from a long beautiful purple dress, to fun rainboots to jeans and a cute top (check out the awesome shoes) ...not to mention those cheekbones and eyes...I think she looks like Eva Longoria! Just cannot tell you how much I enjoyed your expressions and our session, I even like the mad look too! I just started going through the images...looks like we did capture a few with the umbrella! I have more images to post and will get some this evening, please enjoy your quick peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!