Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sneak Peek of Senior "C"!

























Seniors...hmmm, have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE to photogaph seniors! ...no chasing, bribing or falling down to get smiles! Seniors love to get great pictures, I think it is the "I" have arrived set of images that they know will be shown over and over again as time goes on...from Mom at graduation, to their future Husband's saying and this is what your Mom looked like in Highschool! WOW, that is a heavy thought. It is so nice when I can take a minute to stop and realize, these are not just pictures, but portraits that will be a part of someone's lifetime and history. I apologize now for this very long sneak peek...we did an extended session and had many great shots! Enjoy your sneak peek, Ms. 'C' you rocked both locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!