Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sneak Peek of Baby "C"!



I sooo love seeing baby "C" and his family. He still has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen!

Baby "C" just turned one, and was a bit shy at first. This was my first official cake smash, and I envisioned the cake all over, and the baby a total mess! Little "C" does not like to get too messy, and is really content "sitting", so we were able to capture all his cute looks, and the cake on his tummy! I so, love how these turned out and am so happy what I had in my head for this "special scene" looks like I thought! With the holiday weekend some planned family time, I wanted to get something up for you to see but have not posted your entire sneak peek!...there are many others and yes some family too! Ill post those as as soon as I can! Enjoy your holiday and thank you for a great session!

I promised another post with some of our traditional family and one year old shots! Sorry it took me so long to add these! Please feel free to share!


Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!