Monday, September 12, 2011

Sneak Peek of "R " Family!












It is so nice to see extended family get together to preserve memories and to see the different generations! We started by getting some family pictures of just the 'R" family, and were their 4 children beautiful. I am still trying to figure out how to talk Mrs. "R" into dressing them up again to meet me for more! I thought they would be super tired when it came time for the larger group, but they surprised us all and were wonderful! I think Grandma and Grandpa will be very happy, and I think the setting worked great with the family! Enjoy your sneak peek.

1 comment:

Carol Graham Photography said...

Please fan my photography page on face book to receive information on specials!

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!