Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sneak Peek of Nequa Valley Senior "E"!






Ms "E" was very laid back and up for almost anything we went to one of my favorite locations and started out in "Mom's" favorite outift, (which looked fantastic). I so loved seeing "E" go from "not so sure of this photography thing" to really working her session! "E" you were so much fun, I am sure you will have a hard time choosing. I am happy to say you have many "WOW" pictures. Loved the tree at the end, and wrapping up with some soccer. Thank you so much for a great hour! Sorry about all those mosquitos, I am just glad we beat the rain!

Mom I had so many more than 8...I had to post in a group!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grandma and grandpa like the uppper left hand corner photo of the first set and the middle right picture in the second set. We think the pictures where you are smiling are the best.
The Cross family agrees with g and g but we also like the one in the tree in the first set.

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!