Friday, September 30, 2011

Sneak Peek of Neuqua Valley Senior "H"!




Ms. H and I headed out as soon as the blue skies rolled in yesterday...hoping for a beautiful evening! A bit of rain started us out, but thankfully we were under cover...for this. Skies cleared and I found Ms. H to be super photogenic and a total natural at postioning! I had so many "wow" moments after taking a shot and checking my camera screen...Loved the rain boots and dress by the white wall...these could be in a magazine.... Mother nature then decided to give us sun, rain, then clouds, wrapping up with huge wind gusts! Ms. H and I were up for the challenge, and got some fabulous shots and some artsy ones too! Love the wind in the hair, and the bright colors in your last outfit. Please thank you Mom for guarding all the equipment during the wind and rain...I think you will be pleased with what we captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!