Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sneak Peek of "C" Kids!


Having clients come back year after year is one of the greatest joys of what I do.


I so love seeing the kids, and the parents are like old friends! Of course I got to meet Mr. "C" for the very first time, and I am so sure he thought I was crazy...from telling jokes, to singing and laying in the grass, the secret is out now as to how we got beautiful pictures of his daughter and son in the past! We had so much fun with the water and acorns, little "C" really opened up this time, loved the hat! Big sister was too cute, and looks like a little model. I think my favorite part of her outfit was those ruffles peeking out of the skirt! I got to meet her american girl doll Ms. "N", who smiled perfectly! Cant wait to help you design a holiday card! Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!