Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sneak Peek of "C" Family!



Beautiful day, 4 kids, 6 smiles! Ok, realistically, when you shoot a family of 6, you expect metdowns, chaos and are pretty happy to get anything resembling 4 happy faces on the little ones...not the case here! We had a bit of a rocky start with a last minute location change, that worked out fantastic. I really could not believe how well all 4 of my friends children listened, and smiled too! I am sure both Mom and Dad thought it was a stressfull session for me, but seriously, it went really great and you have sooo many to pick from. Your children are beautiful, and I loved when they sang on the log. Please enjoy your sneak peek and tell the kiddos hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!