Friday, October 21, 2011

Sneak Peek of "B" Family!






Oh, to be 3 again....Big brother "E" kept us on the run this time around! I always forget how much energy 3 year old boys have! Baby brother "E" was so sweet, and is smiling in so many Mom and Dad you will crack up...when no one else is looking in some, he is all smiles! After chasing "E"  Mom decided to catch him, and tickle which worked perfect...Dad jumped in and  I think we did really get the "Money" shot! Getting a fantastic family shot...is not easy  to do with the boys ages...so thank you both for working through our session...we really got some awesome images...so I hope"E" finally got his sprinkle ice cream! I really LOVE the one of the boys together. I have enjoyed getting to know your family this past year, and  look forward to watching the boys grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!