Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sneak Peek of "L" kids!


5,8,11 and 12! I so enjoy each year photographing my friend's kiddos...Each one is so very different. Ms. "S" is always such a great"poser" and give me so many great looks! She was a huge help with getting some smiles from Big brother "R". Ms. "A" is so turning in to a little Lady, I loved the softer look and flowers this year! Little "D" was a total ham, I think when it was his turn, he was already posing and waiting for me to take his too! We crawled into a favorite area of mine at the end and got some interresting looks...thanks to little "D" for being able to look way up for a couple! Thank you again for a GREAT time. Tell the kids that they rocked our session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!