Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sneak Peek of Neuqua Valley Senior "M"!




WOW. Naperville sure does grow these girls pretty! "M" you have so many great pictures, I could not decide what to post! I really had alot of fun working with you, and am sooo glad "we" got the Meghan smile! Thank your Mom for being so great too, and for hanging close by for the session. I am so glad that we headed  over to that red building, it created such a cool and different look, I guess you were right...I think you said "creativity is never a "bad" thing!  I will tell all my clients that now when I start dragging them off the beaten path toward cool light, or a run down building! Enjoy your sneak peek and feel free to share these images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!