Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sneak Peek of Baby "L"!


One year olds are such fun! Walking, running, climbing and yet still so tiny!

Little Ms. "L" kept us on our toes, and running around for sure. We thought the balloons


would really slow her down, but off she went! The suitcase and tea set were a hit, as well as my "prop" wagon, that is not so proppy looking! My singning -was definitely NOT. Not sure If I have ever mentioned that it resembles a sick cow, but you get the picture! My IPOD is a much better choice! I think we captured one cute family shot at the end, Ms. "L' was getting tired and started sitting with her back to us as if to say...not sure whay you are still here, but please go away! It was sooo funny. Enjoy your sneak peek, I will let you know when the gallery posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!