Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sneak Peek of "C" Family!

The "C" family is always soooo easy to work with and so happy. I always tease Mrs. "C" that she should help me teach kids how to take pictures! No matter where we are, both "E" and "G" are always so nice to each other and willing to smile and cooperate. I especially loved the "G" brought his skateboard! MS. "E" we will get the ballet shot you want, I am sorry that we had to wait, but, I don't blame you as the tutu would really add to these shots:) I hope you like some of the casual ones we took, I loved seeing you without braces, and was so happy that we had such great weather compared to last year. Ill post the gallery soon. If you need anything for the holiday, lets talk next week.
C






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!