Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sneak Peek of "H" kids!

I so love seeing families year after year. I started photographing Mr. "T" when he was just 4 months old! This year  I was able to have a play date photo session with him, and really enjoyed the opportunity to really "capture" him in his own environment. Mom was great, as always and was so helpful in getting him to play and cooperate. No tears and great shots! After we photographed "T" we went inside to get some pictures of his new baby sister Ms. "L"...4 months can be tough as we aren't quite sitting yet:) and are very aware of what is going on. I did miss  having those jello legs that we get with 1-2 months, that makes posing so easy, ..however I LOVE our end result with the basket and holding  her-and think Mom will too! Thank you again for having me capture these memories. I am looking forward to getting shots of them together at our next session!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!