Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sneak Peek of "D" Family!

Tis the season for busy little ones! 2,3,5 WHEW. Add a windy day, and we certainly had a busy session. I have to say, Mom smiled the entire time and Dad was so laid back, as the girls climbed up and down and ran around. They were really excited, and had a lot of fun. Baby brother was chilling the entire session, I did not hear one peep from him, he actually fell asleep at the end. I know there were times when we thought oh my goodness, this is so crazy, between the windy hair and the climbing LOL! I do however think you will be pleased with the family shots we captured. I hope to photograph your family again when it is warmer and less windy! Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!