Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sneak Peek of Newborn baby "S"!

Happy Thanksgiving....here is a quick one from my session with the "V" family! T & C this is a super quick post! I have many more to put up after the holiday and will write and post more after:) Enjoy the day! Hi again! I have time to write now:) I have to say I was a bit nervous about doing a newborn at 3 weeks...most of the time I photograph around 5-10 days old, and was thinking baby "S" may be super active, and would maybe not sleep...boy was I wrong. Baby "S" was so easy to work with. We got sleepy shots, awake, smiles and she did everything perfectly! Aside from my family bursting loudly through the door a few times we did fantastic. My boys were in awe of this tiny baby asleep in the basket. Mom and Dad you are like pros with her! I could not have had more help and  cooperation. Thank you so much for an amazing session. It was the perfect end to a long season...
Carol












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!