Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sneak Peek of "K" family!

It was the most beautiful fall day, and these kids were so well behaved and fun. Mom and I had a great time talking about "dance Moms".....Both her daughter and mine enjoy dancing:) Mr. "M" was a huge help with everything and keeping little brother "J" on track. Ms. "E" was amazing, I wish I could do an hour session also with her alone...she loves the camera and was so comfortable posing.Dad was the best and game for anything. Thank you for climbing the tree and for bringing the puppy. I will forever think that he looks like Gizmo. As soon as the gallery posts I will email you! Ill try to post one with the puppy tomorrow and the profiles!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!