Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sneak Peek of "D" Twins!

I was a bit nervous about having 1 year old twins, as I was picturing lots of chasing and crying:) I was wrong. Mom and Dad were super laid back and not stressed out at all. The babies were so happy and easy to work with. I think our biggest challenge was getting Little "D" to want to crawl in the grass. His favorite toy during the session was his sisters purple socks which he insisted on pulling off. Ms. "B" had no problem with the grass, and even stood by the barn for a few too! We then did some really candid shots, and wrapped it up with some dancing to music. Thank you so much for finding me and having me capture these memories. I will email you when I post the gallery.
Carol






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!