Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tis the Season...

A quick reminder that My fall season will end this year on November 15th. After that date, I will be taking newborns, Maternity and cake smashes during December, January and February. Senior and family sessions will start again in March or April depending on the weather. If you would like an outdoor winter session with snow, just call and yes, we can schedule those too. If you are looking for Holiday cards this year, the cut off to order is December 5th. New cards will be loaded and posted next week by Friday, so watch for samples! Gallery boards are my newest product and make great gifts. If you would like to see these, please contact me through the website www.carolgrahamphotography.com to set a time to view available products. I will also soon post a picture of a gallery board  so you can see them.  Happy haunting!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!