Saturday, October 27, 2012

Moms should get in the picture!

After chatting with a few of my friends, and "Mom"s tonight, about Mom's getting in more pictures with their kids, I looked up an article they mentioned and have posted a link here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-tate/mom-pictures-with-kids_b_1926073.html

As a photographer, I can not tell you how many Mom's don't get in the shot, and how many are super critical about how they look if they do... the article says it much better than I can, so please read it if you are a Mom. Recently a well known photographer in Oregon passed away at the age of 36....a mother of 2 boys... she was a very talented inspiring individual. The day after she found out, she made a video with her 2 sons. I am posting a link here to her video. It is the most beautiful and saddest I have seen. Have kleenex close by-it is very moving. To have a memory like this is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVcImSOztw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!