Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sneak Peek of "M" family!

I knew from talking with Mrs. "M" that we would hit it off at our session! 3 active boys, and urban Naperville. After finally getting their names right:), J, M & D we had a fun session. I loved that the boys were old enough to really work with me. Mr. D was so fun and was mixing it up the entire time! Mr. "M" was too cute, and really funny, great smile and such a carefree personality! Mr. J was a bit more like my senior boys, the quiet non smiling type:) Although we did get some smiles too. Mom and Dad were great, and kept everyone on track.  I love the one I'm posting now, and will post more this week. Thank you for working through our cyberspace beginning!
Carol





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!