Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sneak Peek of the "M" kids!

Mom was my sitter 12 years ago, and now has 3 children of her own! She recently moved back home, and I am so glad she called me to take pictures. Staying in touch has not been an easy task between work and kids activities...I'm looking forward to seeing much more of these kiddos! Little "A" just turned 1, and was supposed to be the "easy" baby:) Much to our surprise she was not too happy when we started pictures. The cousins were all 4-5 and were so fun to work with individually-we let Ms. "A" calm down, and then tried for the group shot. Grandma was fantastic, getting them to laugh. I think we did pull off the one of them together....whew:) The gallery will post soon!
Carol














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!