Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior "M"! NVHS Class of 2015

Ms. "M" and her family are near and dear to my heart...I am so glad that "M" called me to take these for her. I know her big sister "C' very well, who had filled me in that "M" was very casual and fun, and apparently not a girlie girl like "C":) We were able to secure a brand new location for her session. We warmed up with some shots by the barn, where I learned that "M" could really hold a serious look very well:) We then  explored the back yard..headed off to the field which had some beautiful wild flowers. This is where "M" really loosened up and I am sure these will surprise "C" :) I saw an open door at the second barn- we went over to see if "M" could sit in the doorway and were greeted by the largest whitish, uckiest spider I have seen in a long time! I am seriously a spider phobic-yikes!  I think "M" would have went for it, had I let her- LOL she was not afraid of it at all. Climbing an apple tree at the end was a great way to wrap up our session. "M" I had such a great time getting to know you better- its been way too long-you are an incredible girl. I am excited to hear what your plans are for college. The gallery will post this week...Carol













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!