Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sneak peek of Graduating Senior "E" Benet Academy Class of 2015!

"E" was so fun to photograph! Boys can sometimes be shy, or take awhile to warm up to our session, but both Mom and I were pleasantly surprised at how natural Mr. "E" was right from the start. He definitely has a creative eye, and throughout the session as I shared some shots, we were all oooing and ahhing over the same ones! I am certain that Mom will have some input when it comes time to choose:) "E" had this great half smile, and was super in his element when we photographed him using the guitar. I really liked doing an urban/river walk combo! Thank you so much for being so fun! I hope you love the post. The gallery will be up very soon!
Carol














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!