Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sneak peek of the "W" family!

The "W" family has been working with me since my very first year! I love seeing these kids, and we have so much fun. We challenge ourselves every year to find a new location, and I don't think we have repeated yet! Last year was cold and a bit rainy, so we went earlier in October, and had some cold, but definitely a better day. That same morning I had photographed a family with 4 kids, after hours of shooting kids, I realized just how much I say move your butt here, move your butt there:) This got to be very hilarious, so we switched to saying "rear" which just made "w" and "O" crack up even more! LOL, Thank you again for a really fun session!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!