Sunday, November 23, 2014

HOLIDAY CARDS & GIFTS! WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH MINTED:)

Time for me to stop editing and start placing orders:) This is the time of the year that I most empathize with the retailers out there as we process, ship & deliver through the month of December:) Its that time of the year! 

Cards:
If you would like to place an order please email me at carol@frommyheartcards.com please state "card order" in the subject line...or call me at 630-240-9444

Photo Gifts:

  •  metal die cut ornaments are $25
  • bevel table top pictures start at $25
  • Mini Accordion pocket albums start at $40...must purchase in sets of 3
  • coffee mugs with pictures- $25


1. Minted! I have partnered with Minted and can offer a 30% off coupon with a shipping and addressing discount to my clients...its easy- email which image(s) your considering for cards and I will load them for you- NO purchase required - you  will receive an email when your account is set up and can then login and view their card styles! This is what my Minted home page will look like:) Photo credit to the "H" family!!!! ....if you need access to your images- I will open galleries that have expired so you can  choose pictures.

WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH MINTED!!!!!




















2. custom design is available as always...
special is $1.25 per card in sets of 50. Linen, Matte or shimmer card stock....die cut shapes are available also...includes design, envelopes and using multiple images & design on the back side. I don't want to spoil and holiday surprises sooo these are past cards I have designed:)
















































3.For $25 you may purchase an image for your cards. Email me 
at carol@frommyheartcards.com or call me at 630-240-9444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!