Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sneak peek of baby "s" turning 2!

Little "S" and I have taken pictures many many times. For her 2 year session we decided to have a candid session and to let "S" be herself:) We met at a children's zoo and started off in a really cute area with leaves and trees along with a wooden obstacle course. I use to bring my own kids here, and it brought back a ton of memories. Ms. "S" kept me on my toes as she ran and played. When "S" got tired of me we knew...the hand went up, and the word most 2 year olds like best- no was said:) sooo we gave "S" the antique stroller for her doll that has been in her family for many years, and captured some very nostalgic shots....you can see in some that she kept looking back to see if I was gone or if the camera was still following her:) I love the ones with the doll.  Thank you again for having me capture Ms. "S" I love seeing her grow up!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!