Wednesday, November 5, 2014

sneak peek of the "F" family!

I love meeting new clients! The "F" family was a referral from a good friend of mine. They had 2 adorable little boys who definitely kept me on my toes:) Dad is quite tall, and we worked extra hard to get some pictures with everyone close together.... which I think you will be very happy with! We The location was really pretty and there were only a few other photographers there- which is nice- this time of the year there are sometimes 6-8 photographers all at one location. I think we may have photo bombed them a few times while running around the garden, but all in all we contained our fun! Im looking forward to going through these with you!
Carol








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!