Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sneak peek of the "J" Girls!

This was my first time photographing the "J" girls! My daughter has danced with them for years and they are beautiful to watch! I was thrilled that Mom asked me to take their fall pictures. We had a beautiful day. it took some coaxing to get little "H" to join her sister on the rocks, but was well worth it as she gave us this amazing smile- I soo love this shot. "S" had a really neat headband from her friend, so we took some by the water, "S" you look beautiful. I love the setting with your Boho Chic look. Ms. "L" was perfect at posing and had the best natural smile...thank you for being so fun! I lost track of how many we took of each, but I know you were keeping track:) Here are a few of my favs.
Carol











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!