Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sneak Peek of Graduating Senior "D" NVHS Class of 2016!

I took Senior "D" to one of my favorite locations as we had a wonderfully cloudy day, with a forecast of more of the same:) As we arrived, the glorious sun decided to pop out, which was not quite what I had planned . Senior boys are usually really cooperative, and like to shoot quick, unlike my Senior girls who enjoy the outfit changes and more time. "D" was a trooper though as I had to work with the new lighting situation and find suitable spots to set up in  that would work well. It was well worth it to see the results, and fun to be challenged as well! "D" was perfect. Love your picture with  Mom, what a great way to end, tossing around the Rugby ball and a few shots with Mom:) Thank you so much for your patience and spending more time with me to get these! Love so many and I hope you do to!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out the blog and our recent sessions!